How Long Will It Take To Complete my Tax Return?
- The speed at which we can complete your tax return is contingent on a variety of circumstances. Not all tax returns are the same. Some take only a few days to complete and process and some can take weeks! Sometimes additional information is needed to prepare an accurate return, which can prolong the process. We'll do our best to work with you on completing your return in a timely manner.
How Much Will My Tax Return Cost?
- Pricing your tax return depends on so many factors. Contrary to popular belief, it is not necessarily more expensive to use a local accounting firm than to use a large national company. We believe that our knowledge, experience, and education along with the relationship we build together will provide you with a truly valuable experience.
What If I Receive an IRS Letter? Or Worse, am Audited?
- Whether you receive an IRS Notice or are audited, we will stand by you and do our best to make the process as smooth as possible. We keep copies of all your tax documents as well as our worksheets for 7 years after the tax year. In the event of an audit, we can quickly reproduce these documents for you.
How Soon Will I Receive my Refund?
- Generally, if you electronically file your tax return and elect to have the money directly deposited into your bank account, you can expect to see that money within 3 weeks. Requesting a paper check can delay the process. For more info on tracking your refund, click here.
Can You Send A Copy of My Tax Return to a 3rd Party?
- Because your tax return holds so much confidential financial information, we take every precaution to protect this information. In order for us to send this information to a 3rd party, we ask you to complete one of our consent forms located here.